have you heard of compassion international? you likely have. it’s a cause that has gained wild popularity. and unlike the bachelorette, their popularity is well-deserved.
this is a multi-faceted organization who has found an incredible balance when it comes to the job of supporting impoverished children and families. i’ve listed just a few things they provide:
- a monthly financial support program that connects the able to children in need of clothing, food, and education in impoverished areas of the world
- a deeper connection between the sponsor and sponsored by allowing for pictures, updates and correspondance along with the financial contribution
- amazing compassion-run programs for the children that allow the gospel to be delivered while also meeting the physical needs of those in need
bryan and i support an almost 11-year-old girl from the dominican republic. i love receiving her letters and hanging her cute drawings on my fridge. she has truly become a part of our family.
how can you contribute?
- consider making a one-time donation to compassion international.
- consider supporting a child in need by committing to $38 per month.
- consider supporting a center for babies and moms.
- consider supporting a student leader by committing to $300 per month.
this week, i’m giving away five handmade crafts from lullabies for africa!
simply leave a comment on this post if you’d like to win this adorable pin.
my sister-in-law put a lullabies pin on her winter coat-i must say, it’s pretty cute!
i’ll randomly select the winner at the end of the week!