hello [super] early mornings!
no, no, no, contrary to popular belief, i would not kill myself by working four jobs. do you think i’m crazy? my two weeks notice is officially in at hyvee as of monday. i’m kind-of sad about it, but mostly not.
i think capanna is going to be a great fit for me because…
- i’ll be working early morning shifts! this does mean getting up at 4-4:30am, but it also means i’ll get to have dinner with my husband and have really consistent work-from-home hours
- i’ll be getting a pay upgrade!
- i’ll be working with people! i already get to work with people at hyvee, i know. but the coffee shop enviroment is a different kind of people work. especially in the morning, i’ll get to know all the “regulars” and get the chance to build “deeper” relationships
- i’ll be learning new skillz. i know my way around financial stuff, i know how to fry some darn good french fries, and i know how to check out groceries. i’m pumped to increase my skills by learning the coffee trade.
- i’ll be working the morning shift! i’m just really excited about starting my day so early. plus, i think it will be awesome practice for children someday…just sayin’
thanks to those of who prayed for me, i felt so confident about taking the job that day. i’m excited to start in the coffee business!